Thank you for your interest in joining the CHOA Revenues Committee
Position to be filled: Project Coordination Volunteer
Committee Member Duties & Responsibilities:
CHOA’s Revenues Committee consists of several CHOA Board members and one or more volunteers, and reports to the full CHOA Board.
The committee focuses on the generation of revenues for CHOA from sponsorship, membership, advertising, and so on, as well as coordinating with other CHOA committees responsible for creating events and content that provide revenues.
Specifically defined projects are conducted by teams that report to this committee, with these teams comprising a mix of Board members and volunteers.
This Project Coordinator Volunteer is a member of the CHOA Revenues Committee, focused on:
- Documenting actions agreed by the Revenues Committee
- Coordinating communication/reporting between this committee and CHOA’s main Board, and with other coordinating committees (Content and Events, Operations and Finance)
- Coordinating communication/reporting with project teams reporting to the Revenues Committee, including monitoring schedule and cost/revenue
- Primary project manager responsible for schedule and deadline, coordination of all activities and interdependencies to achieve the results
The particular coordination tools and methods have not yet been determined.
This volunteer role will appeal to a person who:
- Enjoys organizing and coordinating with numerous groups / teams, frequently by written communication
- Has project management experience
- Is skilled at multitasking to create clarity and define action in an high-energy environment
- Can contribute up to 4-6 hours per week for the balance of the summer of 2020, reducing thereafter to typically 2-3 hours per week
- Seeks exposure to CHOA Board strategic delivery planning and execution, with an emphasis on revenue generation including branding and marketing
**Posting will close on Tuesday June 30 2020**
How to Apply / Contact
If you have the appropriate experience and personality needed for this particular volunteer position please click on the link below and apply.
Your application will be sent to the CHOA office to review. Once applications have been assessed we will contact those who fit the requirements.