CHOA CONNECT CONFERENCE
CHOA CONNECT CONFERENCE on November 15th, 2022, at Hudson (on 8th, downtown Calgary) is a full-day business-oriented technical conference ending with a networking session.
- All female senior leader cast to present a mini-keynote and panel discussion on Pathways to Net Zero. The mini-keynote will convey why the Pathways companies come together, how the collaboration is working, and an overview of the phased approach to achieve net zero by 2050. The panel discussion will then dive into the specific “how” – including the exploration of CCUS, Process Improvements, Electrification and Fuel Substitution, Energy Efficiency and Emerging Tech.
- Emissions Reduction Alberta to present on their recently released technology roadmap with a focus on carbon sequestration, future fuels, circular economy, energy efficiency, and industrial transformation.
- IHS Market to present on Geopolitics, the Oil and Gas Markets, and the Energy Transition. Two speakers from IHS market will offer a Canadian and a US perspective on themes relating to the Energy Crisis (what is going on in demand, supply, and economic outlook) and the climate crisis (is the energy crisis at odds with the climate crisis? How does the upstream navigate the energy transition?)
- A company-based perspective on the economy, government, and strategic approach. Hatch, CNRL, and a manufacturer/government perspective will be shared.
- Scovan and their partners to present on their latest PadX project.
- SPARK – a Ted Talks style format focused on the topic of innovation including technology, process, social, regulatory, and financial investment innovation. The session seeks to convey a novel idea, spark curiosity, and create optimism for our future.
Breakfast, lunch, morning and afternoon coffee breaks are provided.
REGISTRATION OPENING SOON!
- +1 403 269 1755
- View Organizer Website